To me green means health. And something this green isn’t always that appealing to the masses, but let me share a little secret. It’s freaking awesome! Why? Because you sneak really fabulous and decadent flavors into the mix and the end result is pretty amazing. If you’re afraid that green won’t taste good or be filling, think again. Our zucchini and watercress soup is an adaptation that we like very much!
What you’ll need~
High speed blender
4 medium sized organic zucchini
1 bag of watercress
1 medium sweet onion
4 stalks celery chopped
1/4 cup almond butter
4 cups vegetarian no-chicken broth (Imagine brand)
Salt to taste
Freshly ground pepper
- Sauté onions in olive oil. (If looking for an oil free version sauté in 1/4 cup vegetable broth)
- Add celery and sauté until soft about 3-5 minutes. Add the zucchini
- Add almond butter and watercress.
- Pour vegetable broth and turn off heat.
- In batches blend in a blender and puree.
- Season with salt and pepper
For more recipes and tips visit our Blog!
Love this? Share it!